Dr. Jiten Udhas, an Assistant Professor at Institute of Language Teaching, is an articulate qualified English teacher with experience of more than a decade. His area of specialisation is Information and Communication Technology. He has a commendable flair in Research and has published a number of research papers in national and international conferences and seminars. He has written and published books in the area of English Language Teaching, English Grammar and Philosophy.
- Possesses Master’s degree in English Literature from Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University.
- Possesses Bachelor’s degree in Arts with English Literature from Saurashtra University.
- Possesses Master’s degree in Education from Saurashtra University.
- Possesses Bachelor’s degree in Education from Saurashtra University.
- Having done Ph.D. in English Language Teaching under the title,“Development and Try-out of English Language Instruction Package for the students of standard 9.”
- Having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) as well as Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) in Education subject.
- Possesses 5 years’ experience as an assistant Professor in Maharshi Aurobindo B.Ed. College, Rajkot (Self-financed).
- Possesses 5 years’ experience as an assistant teacher in higher secondary school (Gujarat Govt.)
- Name: Jiten Rameshbhai Udhas
- Date of Birth: 19th September 1983